MSCG offers professional writing and editing services with highly qualified senior writing/editing staff with over 30 years of experience in developing a wide range of publication types and media. MSCG's technical writers are experienced in developing and editing government policies and regulations, Congressional reports, speeches, presentations, marketing collateral, web content, how-to guides and reference manuals, and technical documentation for IT systems. We provide note-takers for meetings and conferences from which we develop minutes or detailed summary reports. MSCG couples a subject matter expert with our senior writing staff to develop program-specific publications. We retain a pool of consultants who are multi-lingual and culturally competent to provide translation services for our clients and develop cultural-specific content and graphics. MSCG's writers/editors are versed in the latest editions of popular style guides, including APA, Chicago, GPO, and MLA.
MSCG's Professional Writing & Editing Services Clients:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Center for Program Integrity
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Office of Strategic Operations and Regulatory Affairs
- Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention